Thursday, August 5, 2010
Some people out there
Last week I got a call about a job. I said I could do it and I waited for her conformation email. And waited. So I'm at another job yesterday. No phone service and no internet. When I finally get service I get a message from a guy saying he's working with me on a shoot the next day. What? So I go home and check my email and there's information about the shoot the next day which happens to be in Antelope Valley. Not very close. So I email her back and said that I didn't get any information from her so I had scheduled something else, but I could see if I could reschedule it. She writes me back a nasty email saying that I'm unprofessional and I should make sure I can and want to do a job before I say I can. So I calmly write her back to say that if I had gotten conformation, it would have been different. Because that is the first time I haven't gotten conformation for a job. So, don't call me unprofessional, when you aren't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment